Friday, March 30, 2007

Altered Book

I have 5 canvas' started. I have 4 altered books going - well 3 altered books and one handmade book. So I have been busy. But I am still fighting some frustration/self-doubts.

But I have been having a lot of fun on prepping this altered book as I am participating in an Altered Book Round Robin. A round robin is where it gets mailed to several people working its way back to original owner/artist. And so then this book will have all different works from different people.

So this is my book for the round robin....

The theme of is Words and Numbers. Eight artists are participating in this round robin.



The cover and then the rest of the book is on my website. Click on each thumbnail to get a bigger view of the book.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin