Wednesday, January 02, 2008

No Focus

I am just not focusing well. Really I think both Michael and I are off our game right now. Really feeling out of it and tired. I had to re-measure flour the other night 2 times to get it right...I kept losing track. That is always frustrating.

Hmm what else...Just a little bit about Christmas presents...
I got some really great presents...not going to list them all or anything like that but I did want to mention a few! Michael and I did lots of movies to each other (that we bought together) but then our stocking were surprises. Michael gave me Big Love both seasons. We haven't seen season 2 yet. He also gave me The Princess Bride book, Godiva chocolate bars, a cute set of bowls with snowmen on them and then these really cool stickers. The images are taken from vintage luggage labels. I can't wait to use them but really would like to get an old suit case to use some of them on and then use it for storage.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin