Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Altered Art Shrine

This looks very cluttered but it fits the story that I had in mind when I created it....I have tins and boxes sitting on my work table full of different little tidbits - shells, rocks, buttons, bits of ribbon, yarn, stickers, punch outs. I was looking at them one day and they reminded me of jars my Grandma had on these shelves. They were full of little things like that. They were fun, colorful, reminded me of spring, summer and happy simple things. And so staring at these tins and boxes full of those things I just started gluing them in and before I knew it - it was covered. So it does look like a full jar of this-n-that.

So this tin is named...

This-n-That

Outside of Altered Altoid Tin...


Inside spread...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin