Thursday, August 03, 2006

No Time for Art

I am in the process of working on 6 websites....with 2 more on the horizon. Two of them are for charities that Michael and I want to help out. And then 2 of them are our websites - Michael's for his business and then one for my art (which are always on the bottom of the list). And then 2 others are clients with one deadline coming up really quick. I feel a little stressed as we have had guests from out of town and then I have been sick with the stomach flu all week. I hope to get a lot accomplished on all of them this weekend.

Because of all the websites I haven't had one moment of time to work on art. And I am missing it a lot. So I hope to get on with that soon as I got some tins in the mail from a good friend and I have several canvas' primed and several smaller pieces started I would like to finish. Soon...soon...I hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin