Monday, June 05, 2006

Three Birds - Altered CD

This past weekend was a really productive art weekend. I finished several projects and started on some others. I was thinking of all the art projects I have going on between swaps and gifts and it is going to keep me busy for the next few months. Right now I am finishing up my tins for the altoid tin swap, then I have 3 cards for a tarot card swap, 2 - 4x4's and plus several gifts.

Here is one gift I made this weekend...
It is an altered CD. Those old cd's that peopel throw out or the aol cd's - well I took some I had sitting around and made them into wall hangings. I started by putting gesso down and then painted and collaged on them.

This one is titled - "Three Birds" It has ripped up pages from an old dictionary, an old photograph that I dipped the edges in some paint. An image of an old pack of matches with 3 birds on it. And them some ribbon with the Journey on it.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin